Patient Access Representative
Play Works Children’s Therapies is a pediatric therapy practice located in Hood River, Oregon, servicing the greater Columbia River Gorge region. Play Works provides Speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, feeding therapy/nutrition services and ABA for children ages 2-18 years. We offer COMPETITIVE PAY, benefits, and true WORK-LIFE BALANCE!
Our team members are treated to free professional development, continuing education, FUN CELEBRATIONS, off-hours ADVENTURES, and opportunities to give back. When you join Play Works, you join a team of open-minded professionals with a diverse skillset and an organization that recognizes that our people are what makes us special!
Play Works is seeking a Bilingual Patient Access Representative to work at their Outpatient Pediatric Center in Hood River, Oregon. An ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills while providing the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers. You must be an individual who is detail oriented and a problem solver, as well as conscientious, enthusiastic, and can prioritize duties efficiently.
The Patient Access Representative is an integral position in our clinic and offers the essential first impression to our patients. Our clinic is a fast-paced pediatric environment which supports medical staff including physical, occupational, speech, and behavioral health therapists.
Patient Access Representative Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming phone calls, gathering and processing patient information from various sources for accurate and comprehensive initial assessment of referrals.
- Obtains necessary referral information to assist with patient onboarding, including demographics, diagnoses, insurance information, physicians' orders, etc.
- Coordinate the referral management process; which includes responding to provider referral calls, determining and relaying benefit information as it relates to referral processing
- Schedules all cases appropriately with continuity of care.
- Collecting co-pays and taking other payments
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English to be considered.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- 50% employer contribution towards Medical Plan
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Dental/ Vision
- IRA Matching
- Paid Time off
- Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays - Including Your Birthday!
- High School Degree or higher degree in business administration, accounting, healthcare related field and work-related experience in customer service and/or healthcare systems.
How to Apply:
- Submit your cover letter and resume via the form below, or send to email@example.com