Join our exuberant, growing ABA Clinic!
Behavior Interventionist Needed in Hood River, Oregon!
**No Experience Needed**
**Paid Training & Certification**
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Our multi-dimensional approach involves clinical therapy services for children ages 2 years to 18 years of age, individuating treatment to the specific and unique needs of our patients. We understand that our patients may need more than just behavioral treatment, which is why we are proud to offer wrap-around services which may include speech therapy, occupational therapy, feeding therapy, and physical therapy.
Provide services in our NEW 3200 sq ft, Center for Autism Services facility equipped with individual treatment spaces, early childhood learning environment, and motor-sensory gym. Enjoy the ability to collaborate and treat alongside other pediatric developmental specialists within a model unique to the state of Oregon!
Play Works Children’s Therapies is rooted in the Hood River community, where we are committed to helping children and their families make real change in real time.
Our Model: We value quality services!
Small Caseloads: All behavior interventionists have caseloads of no more than 3-4 children in a given week.
Our clinic provides a collaborative treatment setting, where behavior interventionists are collaborating with Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapies.
Diverse Treatment Environments include: (a) Intensive Early Childhood Program (in-clinic), (b) After School Program
Currently Hiring 2 Part/Full-Time Behavior interventionists
What is a Behavior Interventionist?
A behavior interventionist is a direct service technician who works directly with children (under the supervision of a licensed behavior analyst) in need of behavior intervention. A behavior interventionist will follow a structured treatment plan written by a licensed behavior analyst with the objective of improving the socially significant behavior of the child. Behavior interventions are generally recommended by the child’s pediatrician, psychologist, or psychiatrist directly to Play Works Children’s Therapies.
About the Job
- Work directly with children, building skills and finding opportunities for success!
- Receive training and supervision on evidence-based interventions
- Competitive hourly compensation adjusted for experience and education. **
- No required weekend hours.**
- Continuous collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. *
- Experience with working with children ages 2-18.*
- Able to lift at least 20 pounds. **
- Experience working collaboratively with therapeutic teams (preferred).
- Demonstrates proficiency in verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of receiving constructive feedback in order to improve job performance.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required!
** $13.50-$15.50 no experience required
** $16-$18 with experience and current license
** Opportunities for internal advancement to Lead and Senior Behavior Interventionist positions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
TO APPLY: Submit resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Specialty: Pediatrics
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time: 8AM
Typical end time: 6PM
Facebook page: facebook.com/PlayWorks4Kids
This is NOT a remote position
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place